The on-line Exhibitors Kit is designed to provide you with pertinent and timely information as well as the order forms you will need to enhance your display. We encourage you to pay special attention to the early bird deadlines for discounts and offers.
Before you get started working with this exhibitor kit and planning your upcoming show, it is helpful to download the latest version of Adobe Reader. You can dowload the latest version here
Please Note: If you only have Adobe Acrobat Reader you will not be able to fill in the forms and submit them via E-mail. However, you can still fill in the forms, print and fax.
Please take note of the vendors, their rates, and most importantly, all deadline dates.
- Bob McAlpine: Show Manager - (617) 472-1742
- Josh Rosales: Operations Manager - (646) 370-3679
- Mary Steen: Show Administrator - (617) 472-2076
- Laura Dunn: Public Relations - (202) 737-9752
- Melissa Hall: Exhibitor Registration and Ticket Coordinator - (954) 441-3236
Freeman Decorating Company is the official provider of Material Handling Needs, Carpeting, Tables and Chairs and Accessories for the Progressive® Insurance New England Boat Show. Click the above link to access the order pages.
The Boston Convention & Exhibition Center is the home of the Progressive Insurance New England Boat Show. All Parking Passes, Telephone/Internet, Electrical Services, Booth Cleaning and Plumbing Services can be ordered through the link above..
Before ordering any services from the BCEC we suggest that you download and review the BCEC Exhibitors Ordering Guide which can be found below on this page under the category with the same name. Please keep the ordering deadlines in mind.
Update your Official Show Guide Information Online
NMMA Login required
Updates affect the Official Show Guide distributed for free to attendees and the “Who’s Exhibiting” list on the website.
- If you have Multiple Booths, select the lowest Order #
- Boat Categories apply for Boat Exhibitors only
- Changes to the Company Account Info & Event Contact Info must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes in these sections affect the company’s Master Account, not the show guide
All information is subject to editing by Show Manager
Show Guide Information Submitted after December 1, 2016 may not appear in the printed Show Guide
A unique link was sent to you in a separate e-mail to order your show credentials. Please do not share your link with anyone.
The deadline to order credentials online to be mailed is January 27, 2017
The maximum number of credentials issued is determined by the total amount of square feet of exhibit space your company has under contract. Additional/Replacement Credentials are at a cost of $15.00
Credentials will be mailed when your contracted space balance is paid in full.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
The deadline to order Exhibitor Credentials online to be mailed is January 27, 2017. Credentials ordered after the deadline will have to be picked up on show site.
New Admission Practice
All Exhibitor and NMMA Trade credentials will be scanned upon entry to the show on show days.
Be My Guest Tickets - Discounted Exhibitor Show Invite Tickets (formerly) Exhibitor Guest Tickets
A unique link was sent to you in a separate e-mail to order your show tickets. Please do not share your link with anyone.
Invite your best customers and prospects to visit you at the show with "Be My Guest" Tickets. These tickets are discounted 50 %off the general admission price. A $50.00 non-refundable deposit is required and there is a minimum order of 10 tickets.
New orders originating on-site will be charged a $50.00 no-refundable deposit. Tickets will be printed on hard ticket stock. The deadline to order Be My Guest Tickets to be mailed is January 27, 2017. Hardstock tickets ordered after the deadline will have to be picked up on show site.
Certificate of Insurance
- Exhibitor Kit [PDF - 10163.75Kb]
- New England Boat Show FloorPlan [PDF - 1212.92Kb]
Move-In & Move-Out Information
- Move In Notice [PDF - 80.56Kb]
- Move In Schedule - By Name [PDF - 213.87Kb]
- Move In Schedule - By Dates [PDF - 163.69Kb]
- Exhibit Installation Procedures [PDF - 104.47Kb]
- Exhibit Dismantling Procedures [PDF - 48.67Kb]
- Brownell Systems [PDF - 578.2Kb]
- Boat Information [PDF - 96.98Kb]
- Move Out Schedule - By Time [PDF - 59.81Kb]
- Move Out Schedule - By Name [PDF - 60.46Kb]
- Move out Notice [PDF - 57.18Kb]
Insurance, Limits of liability
- Rules and Regulations [PDF - 183.35Kb]
- Mass Dept of Revenue Information [PDF - 1599.48Kb]
- Wells Fargo Sample Email [PDF - 527.44Kb]
- Wells Fargo Insurance Notice [PDF - 164.74Kb]
- Wells Fargo Certificate of Insurance Sample [PDF - 66.28Kb]
- Security Precautions [PDF - 57.13Kb]
- Boston Fire Department Regulations [PDF - 192.76Kb]
- Material Handling Services, Rules and Regulations [PDF - 54.63Kb]
Additional Service Providers
- Freeman Quick Facts [PDF - 167.02Kb]
- Freeman Order Forms [PDF - 3313.67Kb]
- BCEC Exhibitor Ordering Guide [PDF - 3917.79Kb]
- Additional Service Providers [PDF - 337.68Kb]
- Advertising Rate Sheet [PDF - 332.19Kb]
- Ad Specification Sheet [PDF - 77.52Kb]
- Power Washing Service [PDF - 97.36Kb]
- Brownell Systems [PDF - 578.2Kb]
- Boat Transportation Companies [PDF - 201.4Kb]
NMMA Allocation Procedures
- Allocation & Display Guidelines [PDF - 1882.1Kb]