- Climb Aboard: More than 700 of the latest boat models under one roof for attendees to browse, board and buy for every lifestyle and budget ranging from luxury cruisers and sportfishers to center consoles and pontoon boats, plus marine accessories and much more. Don’t miss the Queen of the Show, the largest and most glamourous boat on the show floor!
- Experience dozens of boating seminars: With a special emphasis on fishing tips in addition to advice on sailing and boating topics featuring popular interactive casting tanks by New England’s premier saltwater fishing outfitters, Goose Hummock.
- NEW- Explore a completely redesigned floor plan and new Summer Street entrance. Wider aisles and reconfigured floor space will enhance attendees’ experience and access to boats and accessories.
- Explore Boating Careers: On Friday, February 14th, the Show will host its third annual Marine Innovation & Career Day inviting hundreds of students from local maritime and technical schools to hear from industry peers about opportunities in the marine industry. The Show will again host a one-of-a-kind career fair following the student presentations for the general public seeking a career opportunity in the marine industry. More details to be announced in the next month.
- Hop on “Salt”, the Life-Size Whale: Learn about safe boating near whales on a 40’ life-size inflatable Humpback whale named “Salt”. Boost your boating IQ at the Progressive Insurance Boat Club with top-notch mariners from the Annapolis School of Seamanship who will be on deck to teach an entertaining curriculum of hands-on boating “courses.” Kids Paddle Pool. Be the Captain of your very own paddle boat.
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
415 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210
- Purchase online tickets at www.newenglandboatshow.com or at the box office during the show
- All active military will receive one free ticket with valid ID
The Progressive Insurance New England Boat Show is produced by the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA), the world’s largest producer of boat and sportshows and the leading association representing the recreational boating industry. NMMA member companies produce more than 80 percent of the boats, engines, trailers, accessories and gear used by boaters and anglers throughout the U.S. and Canada. The association is dedicated to industry growth through programs in public policy advocacy, market statistics and research, product quality assurance and promotion of the boating lifestyle. For more information, visit www.nmma.org. To learn more about Progressive Boat Insurance, which insures more than one million watercraft, please visit www.progressive.com/boat or contact Julie Kolencik at Julie_Kolencik@Progressive.com, (440) 395-2019.