The EXHIBITOR PORTAL, a more convenient way to take care of all your exhibit needs. The exhibitor portal allows exhibitors to review space proposals, make payments, manage digital show guide information, and order credentials and tickets. The exhibitor portal also provides access to NMMA, facility and decorator forms as well as other services. Carefully read all the information contained in the portal so you are aware of any changes made from previous years. To save money, be sure and order by the advance order cut-off dates located on service providers (decorator, facility, etc.) forms.
If you need login credentials, please contact Monica Puentes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (646) 370‐3660.
NMMA Code of Conduct
- NMMA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all visitors as well as our staff.
- NMMA has zero-tolerance for:
- Any form of discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, or any other protected class.
- Intimidating, derogatory, or demeaning speech or actions of any kind
- Verbal abuse of any exhibitor, attendee, other participant, or NMMA team member
- NMMA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, including immediate removal from the event without refund.
- NMMA expects all participants to help ensure a positive experience for everyone.
Show Rules & Regulations
Hotel & Travel
Move In/Out & Shipping
Registration & Credentials
Boston Convention Center
Exhibitor Service Forms
If you have any questions or problems, please call any member of the New England Show Team:
- Jon Pritko: Show Manager - (646) 370-3645
- Chris Dimmerling: Boat/Bulk Sales Manager - (617) 472 1742
- Josh Rosales: Operations Manager / In Line Booth Sales Manager - (646) 370-3679
- Monica Puentes: Show Administrator - (646) 370-3660
We look forward to working with you to make the 2024 Show another successful show!